[X2Go-Dev] komodo edit via x2go , switching between tabs fails

Gerald Richter - ECOS richter at ecos.de
Wed Feb 13 07:09:58 CET 2013

Hi,

when I use Komodo (or the free Komdo edit http://www.activestate.com/komodo-edit/downloads <http://www.activestate.com/komodo-edit/downloads> ) via x2go I have an issue switching between tabs. As soon as I open a second file in a new tab and switching back to the first tab, the first tab stays blank. Only the content of the tab I opened last is shown, all other tabs are blank.

This occurs regardless if I use windows or linux client. On the server I have x2go 4 (from the opensuse repository) . All other applications work well.

Any idea how this can be fixed?

Thanks & Regards

Gerald