[X2Go-Dev] Bug#53: AW: Bug#53: Issues solved for Python X2Go 0.4.0.0

Gerald Richter - ECOS richter at ecos.de
Tue Feb 12 13:51:04 CET 2013

Thanks for the feedback. The timeout problem hits me t least once a day, so this would be a real improvement, if the connection keeps alive for a longer time, but I am not using modem or isdn, so I would like to keep the connection setting at dsl. There is  just sometimes about 20-60 seconds outage and I would be happy if the connection survives this outage. So for me it would be cool to set the timeout in seconds (needs not to be in gui for me), but maybe my case is too special...

Regards

Gerald