[X2Go-Dev] Processed: Re: Bug#285: keyboard layout selected in x2go client isn't applied to the session

X2Go Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.x2go.org
Mon Aug 5 14:18:02 CEST 2013

Processing commands for control at bugs.x2go.org:

> clone #285 -1
Bug #285 [x2goserver] keyboard layout selected in x2go client isn't applied to the session
Bug 285 cloned as bug 286
> tag -1 - pending
Bug #286 [x2goserver] keyboard layout selected in x2go client isn't applied to the session
Removed tag(s) pending.
> tag -1 - confirmed
Bug #286 [x2goserver] keyboard layout selected in x2go client isn't applied to the session
Removed tag(s) confirmed.
> retitle #285 keyboard layout isn't applied to the session (when resuming)
Bug #285 [x2goserver] keyboard layout selected in x2go client isn't applied to the session
Changed Bug title to 'keyboard layout isn't applied to the session (when resuming)' from 'keyboard layout selected in x2go client isn't applied to the session'
> retitle -1 keyboard layout isn't applied to the session (when starting)
Bug #286 [x2goserver] keyboard layout selected in x2go client isn't applied to the session
Changed Bug title to 'keyboard layout isn't applied to the session (when starting)' from 'keyboard layout selected in x2go client isn't applied to the session'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

285: http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=285
286: http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=286