[X2Go-Dev] Bug#192: Bug#192: Network shares will only be added the second time one selects them

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Fri Apr 26 17:00:34 CEST 2013

tag #192 confirmed
thanks

Hi Dick,

On Do 25 Apr 2013 11:09:39 CEST Dick Kniep wrote:

> When a user tries to add a (network) share and ticks the box to save
> the selected map, nothing happens. Only the second time a user tries
> this it works

I can reproduce diverse weird behaviours of the mounting when the
restoreexports switch is on. I could not backtrace what is happening
there fully, yet.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to do any further work on this during
the coming week. There may be a gap, but I can promise nothing.

If you happen to be able to provide a patch, I will see to its inclusion asap.

Sorry+Greets,

fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31