[X2Go-Dev] Bug#189: Bug#189: x2gobroker: depends on missing package

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Wed Apr 24 14:05:51 CEST 2013

tag #189 important
thanks

Hi Anders,

On Mi 24 Apr 2013 11:09:54 CEST Anders Bruun Olsen wrote:

> Package: x2gobroker
> Version: 0.0.1.1
>
> The new version of x2gobroker depends on python-wsgilog (according to the
> deb package), but that package does not exist (at least not in Ubuntu). It
> needs to be packaged and added to the PPA.

Damn! (Sorry!) Haven't I packaged that for our Ubuntu PPA, so far...

Please dget python-wsgilog source from [1] and build it from source
(as a temp workaround).

I will see to the Ubuntu PPA packaging of python-wsgilog this afternoon.

[1]
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/p/python-wsgilog/python-wsgilog_0.3-1.dsc

Thanks+Sorry+Greets,

fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148