[X2Go-Dev] Bug#188: x2go desktop sessions are not properly resized to window size in x2goclient for windows

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 09:06:35 CEST 2013

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.0.3

When you open a new session by setting window size for the session the
remote desktop looks like higher than the window session.

I tested in with linux/mac x2goclient and every works as expected.

I attach two screenshots: first one you can see this behaviour; second
one if inmediatly after the window is resized with the mouse (remote
desktop re-adjust his size to the right window size).