[X2Go-Dev] Bug#168: UNITY-2d sessions ignore screen dimensions and make display largest possible

Dan Halbert halbert at halwitz.org
Tue Apr 16 21:50:35 CEST 2013

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.0.0.1-0~648~precise1

server system: Ubuntu 12.04.2 (using ppa:x2go/stable)
client system: Windows 7 64-bit, tested with latest x2goClient (4.0.0.3) and PyHoca-gui (0.4.0.1)

When starting up a UNITY-2d session, the screen dimensions given in the client profile settings are ignored, and a window as large as the display is created. If there are two monitors, the window will span both monitors.

I've tried this both in  x2goClient and PyHoca-gui, and the behavior is the same, so I'm guessing this is a server problem.