[X2Go-Dev] Bug#36: PyHoca resume session which was started on another client/pc

richter at ecos.de richter at ecos.de
Fri Sep 21 18:07:47 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have the same issue. I checked the color depth and both systems have 32Bit. I checked the pyhoca settings, both profiles are identically set up.

The only difference is that one system is Win 7 64Bit, while the other one is Win7 32Bit.

What I see is that on one computer the session name always ends with dp16 and on the other one with dp17. Does this have any meaning?

Any idea what can be wrong?

Gerald