[X2Go-Dev] Bug#36: PyHoca resume session which was started on another client/pc

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Fri Sep 21 20:48:41 CEST 2012

Package: python-x2go
Severity: minor
Version: 0.2.0.9
Tags: confirmed

Hi Lukas,

I have forwarded your mail to our bug tracker.

Mike

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von lukas at laukamp.me -----
      Datum: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 08:23:52 +0200
        Von: Lukas Laukamp <lukas at laukamp.me>
    Betreff: [X2Go-User] PyHoca resume session which was started on
another client/pc
         An: x2go-user at lists.berlios.de

Hello all,

I have a question about PyHoca. When I have two PCs for example one at
home and one at work and start a session with PyHoca on the PC at
home, why can't I resume this session with the PyHoca on the PC at
work. Is there a way that makes it possible to resume this session at
the PC at work or something like this? So I always have to start a
second session and thats not the best because so I can't use already
running programs with the state they have in the first session.

Hope that someone can help me.

Best Regards

PS: Sorry for my bed english