[X2Go-Dev] X2Go release: nx-libs (incl. x2goagent) 3.5.0.15 (fixes broken glyphs when resuming)

Nable 80 nable.maininbox at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 21 16:05:15 CEST 2012

2012/9/21, Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de>:
> Hi Nable 80,
>
> Please provide a patch against the patch in Git and post it to
> submit at bugs.x2go.org with this header on top of your mailbody:
>
> Package: x2goagent
> Severity: minor
> Version: 3.5.0.15
> Tags: patch
>
> We will be happy with logging such stuff and saving us some gray hair
> in the future. We guys gradually have to think about our hair
> luminence, I guess...
>
> :-)
> Mike
>

> --
>
> DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
> mike gabriel, rothenstein 5, 24214 neudorf-bornstein
> fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148
>
> GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31
> mail: mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de
>
> freeBusy:
> https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb

Hi, Mike.

I need some time (and may be help) to become familiar with the source
code and coding rules that must be followed here.

Just some thinking out loud: if i've understood everything correctly,
logging in nx-X11/programs/Xserver is performed using `fprintf(stderr,
...)' calls and all those calls are enclosed with `#ifdef ... #endif'
but although `#ifdef TEST' is used mostly and sometimes `#ifdef DEBUG'
is used. As far as i find the difference (i.e. when TEST and when
DEBUG should be used), i'll provide my update to your patch. I hope
that i'm on the right way.