[X2Go-Dev] Bug#34: Support for proxy server

glpk xypron xypron.glpk at gmx.de
Fri Sep 21 14:20:19 CEST 2012

Dear Mike,

what I would like to have is that like in putty I can enter the proxy server, the port, my proxy user, and my proxy password. The x2goclient will create a SSH connection.

As long as x2go does not support this scenario. I have to log onto my server using putty. With putty I log onto port 443 of my server and create a tunnel between port 443 on my laptop to port 443 of my server. The I use the x2goclient to connect to my laptop port 443.

Best regards

Heinrich

-------- Original-Nachricht --------