[X2Go-Dev] Printing, x2go, Vservers

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Sat Sep 15 21:34:15 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Sa 15 Sep 2012 19:49:11 CEST  wrote:

> PS: on the same Vserver guest, from x2go on the netbook client we
> can print to a network printer on the local Vserver guest/host
> network. But not the virtual x2go virtual printer.

Have you read this tutorial? I guess, it still is up-to-date...
http://www.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:advanced:multi-node:x2goserver-printing

Use one central CUPS server vor all vservers. Make this central CUPS
server available through the ipp protocol (e.g. by polling the central
CUPS server from the vservers' CUPS server).

The central CUPS server must know about X2Go and you probably need to
span Postgresql as DB backend over all vservers. This would be my
approach.

fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31