[X2Go-Dev] rdesktop / freerdp-x11 backports available for Debian squeeze in X2Go package repos

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Tue Sep 11 13:41:10 CEST 2012

Hi all,

for convenient testing of the new DirectRDP feature, I have packaged /
backported latest freerdp-x11 and rdesktop as found in Debian sid for
installation on Debian squeeze systems.

to enjoy the new DirectRDP feature with latest RDP tools make sure you
have these APT sources in /etc/apt/sources.d/x2go.list

deb http://packages.x2go.org/debian squeeze heuler
deb http://packages.x2go.org/debian squeeze main

The latest x2goclient is in the heuler component of our repos, the RDP
tools in the main component.

fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31