[X2Go-Dev] Bug#64:

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Thu Nov 29 11:01:01 CET 2012

retitle #64 UNITY-2d (precise) fails to start, compiz tries to start and fails
tag #64 moreinfo
thanks

Hi Björn,

On Do 29 Nov 2012 10:23:05 CET Björn Hörnemann wrote:

> After upgrade to x2goserver 3.1.1.9-0~623~precise1 (ppa:x2go/stable) went
> to login via x2goclient and had lost my unity-panels. Compiz had been
> crashed.

I have just done a fresh re-install of x2goserver 3.1.1.9 on Precise
and it works fine.

Have you upgraded your system's Unity to the version in Quantal? If
so, then be aware that Unity in Quantal cannot be run within an X2Go
session.

Greets,

fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31