[X2Go-Dev] x2go & ubuntu 12.10 ... now that there is no Unity-2d

Helmer Teles helmer.teles at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 20:25:52 CET 2012

Hello,

Not so long ago  i remember that Mike Gabriel talked about that in the
future nxagent could be replaced with spice.

AFAIK I'm working with kubuntu with x2go with relative success after
applying  any of  the following workarounds, I've submited one of them
also:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/985202

Regards to all.

--

Com os melhores cumprimentos.

Helmer Teles
http://hteles.wordpress.com

"Sent from my Android Device"

Please don't send me proprietary file formats, use ISO standard ODF instead
(ISO/IEC 26300)

On Nov 24, 2012 3:41 PM, "Reinhard Tartler" <siretart at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 3:50 PM, brian mullan <bmullan.mail at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > I just tried installing x2goserver, x2goserver-xsession on a new Ubuntu
> > 12.10 machine.
> >
> > Trying to connect with my x2goclient I got an error
> >
> > Failed to load session "gnome-fallback"
> >
> > I guess I had thought that the entry in x2go client for "Unity" meant
that
> > actual support for full Unity (not just Unity-2d) had been implemented.
> >
> > Since starting with Ubuntu 12.10 there is no longer support for
Unity-2d are