[X2Go-Dev] Processed (with 3 errors): Fixed in x2goserver 3.1.1.9

X2Go Bug Tracking System git-admin at x2go.org
Fri Nov 23 16:03:02 CET 2012

Processing commands for control at bugs.x2go.org:

> reassign #60 x2goserver
Bug #60 [x2godesktopsharing] x2godesktopsharing bug
Bug reassigned from package 'x2godesktopsharing' to 'x2goserver'.
No longer marked as found in versions 3.0.1.5-0~74~quantal1.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #60 to the same values previously set
> close #60
Bug #60 [x2goserver] x2godesktopsharing bug
Marked Bug as done
> The issue has been fixed with x2goserver release 3.1.1.9. The issue
> was not in x2godesktopsharing so reassigning this bug to x2goserver.
> Mike
> --
Stopping processing here.

60: http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=60