[X2Go-Dev] Wheezy problems with gtk

Moritz Struebe Moritz.Struebe at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Wed Nov 21 17:06:11 CET 2012

Hi (Again Alex and ),

I'm not sure how close you are following the state of wheezy. I
currently testing it using it 64 and up to now found:
eclipse must be started with  -vmargs
-Dorg.eclipse.swt.internal.gtk.cairoGraphics=false
gnome-control-center does not start at all
As far as I can see both seems rather cairo then GTK-related.

Should I file tracking bugs?

Cheers
Morty

--
Dipl.-Ing. Moritz 'Morty' Struebe (Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter)
Lehrstuhl für Informatik 4 (Verteilte Systeme und Betriebssysteme)

Tel   : +49 9131 85-25419
Fax   : +49 9131 85-28732
eMail : struebe at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
WWW   : http://www4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~morty