[X2Go-Dev] x2go with git submodules

Ralf Hemmecke hemmecke at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 18:04:46 CET 2012

>> The only thing I could do, would be to setup a set of virtual machines
>> locally on my laptop. But I'm to lazy to do this, since I'd have to
>> build a local network between the VMs and it's actually useless since
>> all is on my laptop.

> This is childish. You asked how to get started

But I did not ask how to get started with *installing* x2go (with no
root access to the server it's not possible anyway), but rather I asked
about how to get started *understanding the sources* -- some good
overview documentation, since I would probably have to do something
myself to make my wish happen.

But I understand. This is childish. :-(

>> However, might this change in a near future?
> Unless you fix it: Unlikely, as all active devs have root and lots of
> other stuff to do. :)

Well, maybe x2go is not the software I am looking for. :-(

Ralf