[X2Go-Dev] [X2Go-User] x2go with git submodules

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Wed Nov 7 13:20:11 CET 2012

Hi Ralf,

(change-over to x2go-dev)

On Mi 07 Nov 2012 11:42:37 CET Ralf Hemmecke wrote:

> But hey, we are dealing with git, nobody actually needs write access to
> anybody elses repository. The X2GO project has just to declare some of
> the many repositories as the OFFICIAL one and one or two people would be
> responsible to push into this OFFICIAL repository. For collaboration
> there is github and all the other free git-repository hosting providers.

On git.x2go.org we host the master of X2Go code. The repositories
hosted there are used for generating the release tarballs.

Feel free to clone us on Github and use the infrastructure there for
development. However, pull requests with X2Go work in the old
fashioned way:

Send a mail to our bugtracker:

"""