[X2Go-Dev] x2goserver without root access

Ralf Hemmecke hemmecke at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 10:44:47 CET 2012

>> Maybe I should rather subscribe to the x2go-developer list. Looking at
>> http://www.x2go.org/doku.php/wiki:development:git
>> tells me about "Checkout all repos:". A bash-script? That looks like
>> x2go should rather use "git submodules" no?
>
> Feel free to make new suggestions. Please join up on x2go-dev, indeed
> and give in your input. THANKS!

OK, as Mike suggested to me on x2go-user. Hello.

As I've requested here
https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/x2go-user/2012-November/001098.html
I'm interested in running x2go without the need of becoming root on the
server.

I cannot promise that I will make big contributions, but maybe I can
still somehow help.

First of all, I need an overview of x2go. Where should I start reading?

Ralf