[X2Go-Dev] Major issue with users' mounts and encrypted (ecryptfs) homes in suspended sessions

Eugene San eugenesan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 14:27:43 CET 2012

Hi,

Referred thread discuss generic usage if encryption. But my issue is
specific to x2go.
Encryption mounting works perfectly via physical, ssh and even nomachine
sessions but fails during suspended x2go sessions.

My guess is that nomachine's nxssh (which stays alive during suspended
sessions) is making encryption working during suspended sessions.

The question is how to provide adequate alternative in x2go sessions.