[X2Go-Dev] Full screen on Windows XP

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Mon May 14 22:02:05 CEST 2012

Op 14-05-12 18:30, John A. Sullivan III schreef:
> On Mon, 2012-05-14 at 16:46 +0200, Paul van der Vlis wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Is it possible to work full-screen on Windows XP with X2goclient?
>> I have a customer what says that this does not work.
>>
>> With regards,
>> Paul.
>>

> We have used it full screen.  I do not recall the version I have
> installed on Windows right now and it is not immediately available.

Thanks for the info.

> There are issues however.  The keys to return from full screen do not
> work (e.g., <CTL-M|F>) nor does the magic pixel.  The only way to exit
> full screen I found was to <ALT><TAB> which reflects another problem.
> <ALT><TAB> does not select windows in the virtual desktop as we would
> prefer it did.  Is that what your client is experiencing? - John

No, I think this was not the case. He said full-screen did not work, but
running X2goclient in a window does work.

But I don't know what exactly the problem was. I have asked him now.

With regards,
Paul.

--
Paul van der Vlis Linux systeembeheer, Groningen
http://www.vandervlis.nl