[X2Go-Dev] Feedback: Published Applications

Oleksandr Shneyder oleksandr.shneyder at obviously-nice.de
Mon Mar 12 08:26:47 CET 2012

Am 09.03.2012 09:32, schrieb Mike Gabriel:
> Hi Alex,
>
> On Fr 09 Mär 2012 09:23:23 CET Oleksandr Shneyder wrote:

>>> The problem (for me) rather is that many applications have icons in
>>> /usr/share/pixmaps in various formats. These icons should also be taken
>>> into account, I guess :-(
>>
>> Actually, Qt should automatically recognize most icon formats. All
>> icons, that I have in my system are displayed correctly. Send me
>> (private) some example of icons, which not recognized from X2Go Client
>> and I'll check them.
>
> Amongst others: install x2goclient, qtnx or pyhoca-gui on the X2Go
> server. They do not have icons in the published menu here, only names.
>
> Greets,
> Mike

hi list,

there are fixes for all bugs listed by Mike in git:
- Fixed bug "light font colour on light background" by dark colour schema.
- Make X2Go system tray icon not transparent.
- Replace text on buttons "Application", "Share folder", "Suspend",
"Terminate" with icons to fit in dialog window.
- Support for SVG icons for published applications.

regards,
Alex
--
Oleksandr Shneyder