[X2Go-Dev] [X2Go-User] Removal of EsounD support

John Williams jwilliams4200 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 20:24:25 CEST 2012

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 10:27 AM, Mihai Moldovan <ionic at ionic.de> wrote:

> That said, I'd like to know whether users are still using esd or not. I wouldn't
> feel comfortable removing a feature still in use. Please report, if you find the
> time.

I think it is a good idea to remove ESD support. Especially if it
allows you to concentrate your time on PulseAudio support, since there
are long-standing bugs in PA on the Windows x2goclient that need
(needed? not sure if you fixed them yet, since windows x2goclient
binary has not been updated in a while) fixing.