[X2Go-Dev] releasing x2goclient before pull pulseaudio changes

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Fri Jun 8 17:50:41 CEST 2012

* On 08.06.2012 12:59 PM, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> The pulseaudio work: Alex is very busy for the next two weeks. He can only
> take a look at your work after his software project he is currently working
> on. I guess we will pull your work, but I cannot do that by myself without
> having seen your code.

That's ok, I'm currently working on Windows integration which so far seems to
work fine. Will need to test some more and fix at least one small bug, but
nothing important. Win32 integration can be found here:
http://git.ionic.de/x2goclient.git/shortlog/refs/heads/pulsemanagerwin32

> Please merge your changlog entries under 3.99.3.0 (which will be the next
> release due to the great pulseaudio changes you provide).

Ok, will merge later.

Best regards,

Mihai