[X2Go-Dev] New X2Go releases: pyhoca-gui, python-x2go, x2gognomebindings

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Mon Jul 2 22:23:33 CEST 2012

Dear all,

The X2Go Project is proud to announce a couple of new X2Go component releases:

   - python-x2go (0.2.0.6)
   - pyhoca-gui (0.2.0.1)
   - x2gognomebindings (2.0.1.6)

All new packages will be available in our stable repositories (Debian,
     Ubuntu) within the next 24h.

The Windows version of PyHoca-GUI will be available within the next 48 hours.

The new PyHoca-GUI and Python X2Go versions are mainly bugfixing releases.

The new X2Go Gnome(2) Bindings package fixes a problem with unmounting
of client-side shares if the user's HOME is mounted via NFS. Note:
this package is only installable on GNOME 2 installations (Ubuntu
Lucid, Debian squeeze). We are thinking about how to upgrade this
package for usage with GNOME 3.

light+love,
Mike

python-x2go (0.2.0.6-0~x2go1) RELEASE; urgency=low

   * New upstream version (0.2.0.6)
     - Ignore non-master sessions before calling the foldersharing-
       not-available hook.
     - Add several double underscore method aliases in X2goSession class.
     - Add several double underscore method aliases in X2goClient class.
     - Avoid double notifications on SSHFS being unavailable for the
       authenticated user.
     - X2goSession.HOOK_printing_not_available(): Fix log message.

  -- Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de>
     Mon, 02 Jul 2012 20:54:37 +0200

pyhoca-gui (0.2.0.1-0~x2go1) RELEASE; urgency=low

   * New upstream version (0.2.0.1):
     - Drop Encoding key from .desktop file (deprecated as of latest
       FreeDesktop.org specs.
     - Fix grammatical error in man page.
     - Let logon window and session title window be positioned at top
       of screen also for ,,gnome-fallback'' sessions.
     - Let logon window and session title window be positioned at top
       of screen also for ,,ubuntu-2d'' sessions.
     - Provide empty template for the French translation of PyHoca-GUI.
     - Let logon window and session title window be positioned at top
       of screen also for ,,openbox-gnome'' sessions.

  -- Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de>
     Mon, 02 Jul 2012 20:26:40 +0200

x2gognomebindings (2.0.1.6-0~x2go1) RELEASE; urgency=low

   * New upstream version (2.0.1.6):
     - Make sure we run fusermount from within a directory that
       the user has read access to.
   * Depend on desktop-file-utils (postinst uses script
     ,,update-desktop-database'').

  -- Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de>
     Mon, 02 Jul 2012 14:31:41 +0200

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B