[X2Go-Dev] [X2go-User] Problem with xfreerdp ( any version )

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Tue Jan 31 20:44:12 CET 2012

Hi Helmer,

thanks for reporting this!!! I cross-post this to x2go-dev ML to make
sure that Alex gets notice of this.

On Di 31 Jan 2012 19:41:58 CET Helmer Teles wrote:

> On Tuesday 31 January 2012 13:31:01 John A. Sullivan III wrote:
>> > After last x2goagent update both of them produce the same problem.
>> >
>> > Forget to mention in last email, i'm using x2go/stable ppa. Today i've
>> > tried with the nightly ppa and the problem persist.
>> >
>> > Thanks for your help. I didn't make a backup of my previous VM and i
>> > can't rollback.
>>
>> <snip>
>> Oops! I see it in the title - sorry - John

We added Xinerama support to x2goagent/nxagent. It feels as if this
fails with xfreerdp.

With the latest version of x2goclient (nightly builds) you can
enable/disable the xinerama feature in the session profile (near the
other display settings like full screen, dpi, etc.). You also have to
install latest NX (aka x2goagent) on the server for this to work.
Could you check if disabling xinerama support in the session profile
will ship around your problem? If xinerama is already disabled in your
session profile, please test nonetheless. Before the option was
introduced (yesterday), it was enabled by default and not shown in the
session profile manager.

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B