[X2go-Dev] Test-Recipe for libjpeg-turbo anx NX

John Williams jwilliams4200 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 21:30:39 CET 2012

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 12:24 PM, Benjamin Shadwick
<benshadwick at gmail.com> wrote:

> The readme I linked explains how to do it. Basically, you have to re-run the
> configure script and re-build the library from source to produce a v7 or v8
> ABI-compatible version.

Thank you. Here is the relevant section of the readme that you linked to:

By passing an argument of --with-jpeg7 or --with-jpeg8 to configure, or an
argument of -DWITH_JPEG7=1 or -DWITH_JPEG8=1 to cmake, you can build a version
of libjpeg-turbo that emulates the libjpeg v7 or v8 API/ABI, so that programs
that are built against libjpeg v7 or v8 can be run with libjpeg-turbo.