[X2go-Dev] OpenNX/neatx and X2go

Waldek sp2ong at wp.pl
Tue Jan 24 12:02:55 CET 2012

Hi,

I have try to compare on  one server UBUNTU which I have installed neatx
and x2go server.
When I have use OpenNX/Linux with neatx server it is look faster working
that x2goclient/Linux with x2goserver.
Anybody try to compare neatx with x2goserver ? In both I have use modem
link and 16m-jpeg-9 and
LXDE.

I would like switch to x2goserver because is developed.
neatx is use SSL encryption all traffic and I can not switch off in neatx
but I thnik
if I will switch off SSL encryption in neatx on my modem link it will be
faster but without this
netax with opennx client working faster than x2go. I do not know reason
x2go is slower than neatx.
I have disabled sound/file share

Regards

Waldek