[X2go-Dev] Building nx-libs (nx-X11) from tarballs

John Williams jwilliams4200 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 22:48:53 CET 2012

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 1:06 PM, Mike Gabriel
<mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de> wrote:
> Please take a look here for first test-building:
> http://code.x2go.org/releases/source/nx-libs
>
> We have provided two tarballs:
>
>  nx-libs_<version>-full.tar.gz
>  nx-libs_<version>-lite.tar.gz

Thank you, that looks very nice! I should be able to test it later
this week, and I will let you know how it goes.

One question: I see 3.5.0.1 and 3.5.0.2 versions available, and I am
wondering which to try first. Logically, I should try the latest, but
I was wondering if the reason 3.5.0.1 was included there is because
there are known issues with 3.5.0.2?