[X2go-Dev] Building nx-libs (nx-X11) from tarballs

John Williams jwilliams4200 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 21:11:51 CET 2012

If the responses to my questions are

1) nx-libs must still be built against the nx-X11 source

2) no one has successfully built and used the nx-libs with x2goserver
from the tarballs at http://code.x2go.org/releases/source/

then I guess there currently does not exist a stable release of
x2goserver that can be built from source tarballs.

In that case, perhaps I can assist with getting a stable source
tarball release together, but I will need some assistance.

Am I correct that the only stable release of x2goserver (and
dependencies) that currently exists is in the Debian squeeze x2go
repository, and for x2goagent to be stable it must be used with the
nx-libs from the squeeze/heuler repository?

If that is correct, than who built the nx-libs that are in the
squeeze/heuler repository? I would like to get a summary of how those
were built, and from what sources.