[X2Go-Dev] multi monitor support (behind the scenes)

Heinz-M. Graesing lists at graesing.de
Thu Feb 23 21:55:15 CET 2012

Dear List,

Since X2Go is an Open Source project, you may use it free of charge.

All funds donated to the X2Go project will primarily be used to
enhance our project. This could include things such as paying a
domain, storage, hardware and costs for representation for the
project. All remaining funds will be used to improve our developers
work environments, as determined by the project admins.

Besides the support trough donation, the main developers are available
for paid project enhancements and integration on assignment/contract
level. We will always name our sponsors and ordering customers if they
want to.

So this time we're proud to announce that the already available
feature "multi monitor support" was sponsored by ImmobilienScout24
(www.immobilienscout24.de) the leading real estate
listing portal in germany.

We'll add a page to our internet site to name all supporters and to
give some feedback about who is using and supporting X2Go.

Again thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Heinz & Alex