[X2Go-Dev] @Mihai: rebuild x2goclient for Mac OS

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Thu Feb 23 19:03:09 CET 2012

* On 23.02.2012 05:55 PM, newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de wrote:
> Is there any chance that my Mac Mini, Model MB138D/A, would help you
> in shortening compile time (either because it's faster than your
> current machine or because you could offload parts of the job to it)?

Probably not, the hardware specifications don't look too good. :(
My machine has a 3GHz C2D with 8GB RAM, compared to this the 1GB RAM of
your Mac Mini sounds like constant swapping.

Then again, I'm currently using 8GB RAM + 7.9GB swap on my MBP, so who
knows. We could run a qt build on your Mac Mini, if you give me SSH
access and see how it turns out.

Best regards,

Mihai