[X2Go-Dev] X2Goplugin

Heinz-M. Graesing lists at graesing.de
Tue Feb 21 22:02:17 CET 2012

Hello Vasilica,

there is no recent XPI available at the moment, because there is no way
to build the XPI automatically or with reasonable effort.
Alex, Mike and I are building up a new development server to merge our
ressources in one place. On this server there will be a kvm instance
running Windows so we can build the needed windows XPI and the Windows
Client without accessing not always available local machines.
For Linux we don't have xpi build files in our git as this was again
done completly manual.
As Firefox is released on a 6 week base, we really need something making
more sense than completly local an manual work.
Besides the XPI, you can use the x2goplugin offered in the package archives:

~$ apt-cache search x2goplugin
x2goplugin - X2Go Client (Qt4) as browser plugin

To answer your question correctly: No, the XPI is not available for more
recent versions of Firefox than 4.0 at the moment.

Regards,

Heinz