[X2Go-Dev] Preferred settings for X2go LAN use

newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de
Tue Feb 21 20:27:23 CET 2012

Hi everyone,

any recommendations on what settings I should use in X2go-Client when
the server is on the same LAN as the clients, and I want to watch
youtube (with Pulseaudio sound) via X2Go? The default settings already
look (and sound) promising, but it seems there are a few glitches... and
I'm wondering if they are real bugs or just side effects of a
less-than-ideal session setting.

I'm currently using a 100MBit switched LAN, with the option to upgrade
to 1 GBit LAN if that would make a major difference.

-Stefan