[X2Go-Dev] Fwd: MAC developers wanted

newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de
Sun Feb 19 21:24:47 CET 2012

Am 19.02.2012 20:45, schrieb Mihai Moldovan:
> However, on my system the X server is listening on port 6004 instead of
> 6000 (thus using displayPort 5?) - for whatever reason.

Does "defaults read org.x.X11" say anything regarding the port number?
If so, have you tried setting it to 6000 using the corresponding
"defaults write" command (possibly requiring sudo)?

> Oh alright, I can wait. But please do me a big favor: fetch
> http://www.ionic.de/x2goclient-3.99.1.0-r2.dmg - I forgot to add i386
> support in the x2goclient binary before, shame on me. r2 is now
> featuring both x86 and x86_64 support.

I fetched both and will give them a try once my Mac is back. ;-)
Note that my Mac is x86_64-based, so I will neither be able to confirm
nor to deny the functionality of the x86 support.

-Stefan