[X2Go-Dev] x2goagent listening on public interface - how to make it listen on 127.0.0.1 only?

BUGHUNTER bughunter at riseup.net
Thu Feb 16 20:00:34 CET 2012

Hi,

unfortunately on x2go-users nobody was able to answer this question,
maybe here is anybody who knows how to fix this:

I am testing x2go - looks like a very good alternative to other
solutions!

However, I see that (only) when I am logged in via x2goclient I have
an x2goagent process listening on the server on all network interfaces
on port 6050 - I would feel better if this software did only listen on
127.0.0.1, if this is technically possible.

I did not found any hint on a "listen 127.0.0.1" configuration item
and where to put it, if existing - how can I make x2goagent NOT listen
on a public network interface?

Thanks for your attention,
Bughunter