[X2Go-Dev] [X2go-User] Problem with xfreerdp ( any version )

Helmer Teles helmer.teles at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 17:33:22 CET 2012

>Hello Mike & all.

>I've managed to test the required setup you have asked with one pitfall -
i've updated both the server ( ubuntu oneiric ) and the client ( my laptop )
to the nigthly ppa, but on the client i'm running kubuntu precise fully
updated.
>Both with xinerama ticked & not ticked gave me the same error.

>X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attribut
  Major opcode of failed request:  1 (X_CreateWindow)
  Serial number of failed request:  31

Hello List,

I'm still having the same problem with latest windows client and latest x2go
Linux Client.

Problem still exists with X2goclient 3.99.1.0 Win32 Client running on Windows
XP, both with xinerama on or off.

Best wishes,

helmer.