[X2Go-Dev] Bug#76: Fails to use my local SSH agent

Reinhard Tartler siretart at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 09:56:27 CET 2012

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 9:43 AM, Mike Gabriel
<mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de> wrote:

> Are you affected by this restriction of GNOME keyring?

No, I am not, because I do not want to use SSH Agent forward. All I
want is that pyhoca uses my local ssh agent, which happens to be
gnome-keyring.

> Maybe time to disable SSH agent functionality in GNOME-keyring?

No, because I quite enjoy using it. Does your response mean that
pyhoca does simply not work work with the gnome ssh agent?

--
regards,
    Reinhard