[X2Go-Dev] Attention @Alex, @Mike: Urgent problem with Flash and Iceweasel

Stefan Baur newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de
Mon Aug 27 18:11:49 CEST 2012

Am 27.08.2012 17:32, schrieb John Williams:
 > On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 12:14 AM, Stefan Baur
 > <newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de> wrote:
 >> Am 26.08.2012 21:07, schrieb John Williams:
 >>
 >> Interesting. I tried Chrome and have been seeing other issues (X-Server
 >> crashing) when using the Windows X2Go Client, so that didn't seem like a
 >> solution to me.
 >> Are you using the Windows Client?
 >
 > Yes, Windows client 3.99.2.2.
 >
 > I am using Chromium on linux, not Chrome. I have occasionally had
 > Chromium crash and lockup Xorg, but not very often. I assumed that was
 > just a Chromium issue (it doesn't receive a lot of testing), but I
 > suppose it could be x2go related.

In my case, vcxsrv crashes whenever I try to access the proxy settings
in Chrome, see my message from back in May:
https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/x2go-dev/2012-May/003991.html

I'd be interested to know if you're using Chromium from the stock Debian
Squeeze repository or if you're on Wheezy or using a totally different
repository for it.

Also, could you check what happens in Chromium when you try to access
the proxy settings?  I'm curious if it works with Chromium, but not with
Chrome.

-Stefan