[X2Go-Dev] Attention @Alex, @Mike: Urgent problem with Flash and Iceweasel

John Williams jwilliams4200 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 17:32:31 CEST 2012

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 12:14 AM, Stefan Baur
<newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de> wrote:
> Am 26.08.2012 21:07, schrieb John Williams:
>
> Interesting. I tried Chrome and have been seeing other issues (X-Server
> crashing) when using the Windows X2Go Client, so that didn't seem like a
> solution to me.
> Are you using the Windows Client?

Yes, Windows client 3.99.2.2.

I am using Chromium on linux, not Chrome. I have occasionally had
Chromium crash and lockup Xorg, but not very often. I assumed that was
just a Chromium issue (it doesn't receive a lot of testing), but I
suppose it could be x2go related.

> With the link you provided, I found
> http://www.nomachine.com/tr/view.php?id=TR04J02675 - that page doesn't seem
> to offer a workaround, but links to the page you mentioned.
>
> What's confusing me here is that that page says "two *more* workarounds",
> which means there should be three.
>
> Any idea what number three might be?

I saw that too. I can only guess that it is the way their bug tracking
system works, but they are not using it correctly. I don't think there
is a third workaround. I could be wrong.