[X2Go-Dev] UNITY/GNOME binaries in Ubuntu

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 15:03:47 CEST 2012

Mike

In at least Ubuntu 11.10 and 12.04 there is a package that you need to
install that will automatically fallback to Unity 2d if needed.

http://packages.ubuntu.com/precise/gnome-session-fallback

you install it using the following command:*
*

*$ sudo apt-get install gnome-session-fallback*

Once my x2go ubuntu session is established it shows as unity-2d