[X2Go-Dev] x2go in Chroot

senrabdet at aol.com senrabdet at aol.com
Thu Apr 26 21:31:59 CEST 2012

Hi All:

We've seen some posts about trying to use x2go to connect into a chroot environment (e.g., http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user/516) but could not determine if anyone had successfully found a way to make this work.

Our understanding is we can set up an entire Ubuntu Desktop environment inside of chroot.

Could we also install x2go server inside of this environment and connect via x2go?

If anyone has a procedure for doing this, please share?  Thanks and best,

Ted