[X2Go-Dev] Fwd: freerdp in x2go session fails -- saw Olexander's 2 mo. old email about applying a patch???

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 20:36:35 CEST 2012

I am trying to use a FreeRDP remoteapp session inside of an x2go session.

I x2goclient into remote ubuntu 12.04 server.
On that ubuntu server I try to execute a Window's 2008 server's RemoteApp's
that I have setup using a .sh script I built

output displayed is:
*
*
*$ ./run-remoteapp.sh
connected to 23.21.26.148.3389
X Error of failed request: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
   Major opcode of failed request:  1 (X_CreateWindow)
   Serial number of failed request:  36
   Current serial number in output stream:  40*

I did a google search and saw that this had been reported about 2 months
ago and *Oleksandr Shneyder* had found the cause and built a "patch" which
you can read about here:

https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/issues/465

Did this patch ever get applied to the newer x2go server/client as it seems
the problem still exists?

Brian