[X2Go-Dev] build environment currently unusable

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Thu Apr 19 21:09:56 CEST 2012

Hi devs,

due to the current APT transition in Debian:
http://release.debian.org/transitions/html/apt.html

The X2Go packaging system for Debian can currently not be used on
japsand.x2go.org. Reason for this probably is an attempted rebuilt of
packaging chroot while this transition was already in process. (Said
in short: Mike's fault!).

I can still build clean chroot packages locally on my notebook, so
while this unpleasant state continues, please let me know whenever you
need a package rebuild.

Greets,

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B