[X2Go-Dev] BUG REPORT - X2Go Client 3.99.2.1-rc1 for windows is ready for testing

Oleksandr Shneyder oleksandr.shneyder at obviously-nice.de
Mon Apr 16 18:54:04 CEST 2012

Am 16.04.2012 18:03, schrieb Stefan Baur:

Hello Stefan,

Can you check in your task manager if pulseaudio running on the client
while your firefox hanging? I can imagine that it's not an x2go problem.
Flash player can open connection to pulseaudio server and if you closing
X2Go Client the server exists not any more. It can happens if you not
closing your browser before suspending session. After new start of
client you can not simple resume connection to pulse server, you should
open a new one.