[X2Go-Dev] X2Go release day: x2goserver, x2goclient (adds support for Published Applications)

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Wed Apr 11 20:17:02 CEST 2012

Hi Mike,

* On 04.04.2012 12:40 PM, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> The windows and Mac OS versions of x2goclient will probably be   available
> tomorrow, as well. (PING: @Mihai, @Oleksandr). The Windows  binary may get
> delay a little longer, as we are currently migrating  the Windows development
> machine to another hoster, so we have to ask  for your patience here.

Sorry for the delay, I was hold up myself by a server migration and only found
some time to build a new release today.

New features include ppc support, as well as a downgraded libssh to cope with
the problem reported by Stephan.

Please fetch the file here: http://www.ionic.de/x2goclient-3.99.2.0.dmg

(CCing Jan Wagner who experienced the same problem mentioned above.)

Best regards,

Mihai