[X2Go-Dev] plugin.x2go.org does not work, where to get x2goplugin ?

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Fri Apr 6 15:18:28 CEST 2012

Hi Ramnuas,

On Fr 06 Apr 2012 15:07:15 CEST Ramunas Berulis wrote:

> Hi
>
> I run x2goserver on Ubuntu and can successfully connect to x2goserver with
> x2goclient from Windows PC.
>
> I want to run Firefox on Windows PC and have this plugin (x2goplugin)
> working (for purpose of eliminating need to install x2goclient on Windows
> PC) .  Is it possible?

Unfortunately, the plugin for Windows is currently not available in
public. This is on Heinz's todo list, AFAIK (Heinz is one of the other
developers), but he has been busy with real life work and moving to
another place lately...

:-(

PING at Heinz: we need some downloadable results here, I guess...

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B