[X2go-Dev] i18n - how to do it

Oliver Burger obgr_seneca at mageia.org
Tue Sep 27 16:08:18 CEST 2011

2011/9/27 Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de>:

> Have you set up the tx service site yourself (the one for Mageia) or do you
> have docs of how to do that? I quite prefer hosting to being subject to such
> a service agreement. I understand that the transifex.net people want to be
> flexible about what they offer and under what conditions, but such a
> paragraph in an agreement makes me hesitate a bit. Thus: any docs around?
> Please send me links.

No, I haven't done it. I'm not in our sysadmin-team and as far as I
know, it wasn't that easy to do it.
But you can ask the Mageia sysadmin who did most of the stuff: misc at mageia.org
You will perhaps find more helpful information on
http://www.transifex.org/ the project website.
Or you could ask the Fedora guys about their experiences using
transifex.net services.

Oliver

--
Oliver aka obgr_seneca