[X2go-Dev] Debian packages + Git temporarily unavailable

Heinz-M. Graesing x2go-dev at x2go.org
Wed Sep 21 13:47:35 CEST 2011

Hi Mike,

I just want to add that a prior mistake caused problems with the access
of the outdated x2go.obviously-nice.de/de/ repository - sorry for this.
What we (Mike and me) want to archive is an independent domain hosting
contract not connected to any webhosting or server hosting contract.
This task should now be "done".

Even in the past, different subdomains led to different servers but the
preferences and the billing of the domain were not made for this type of
usage.

Sorry again,

Heinz